Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm still dumbfounded, but word has got around (not directly to me yet) that a couple of people in the office have likened me to Rod Stewart. I'm assuming it's got something to do with hair style. Clearly, it's got nothing to do with singing ability - I've clearly got Rod covered in that domain. Anyone who has heard a Maggie May coming from these quarters will attest to that.
And then, standing in the men's toilets at the NHL game on Thursday night, just going about business, some pissed bloke next to me yells out, "Rod Stewart!". He might have driven by the many advertising posters around and in the arena promoting Rod's upcoming shows at the venue, but I'm sure there's stronger resemblances to me around.

mum said...
You are much better looking than Rod Stewart!!!!!
Mum x

January 28, 2007 1:29 AM

1 comment:

mum said...

You are much better looking than Rod Stewart!!!!!
Mum x