Saturday, January 20, 2007


How often can you go overseas and say you know someone who lives in this particular city, and where they live? Unfortunately my mate George didn’t return my calls and we were forced to book a hotel room instead. I suppose I’ll have to wait for another time to catch up with him and to compare my plans for my personal world domination with his(unless, of course, Punter & the Aussie cricket team achieve that before both of us).
By the way – this is the back of the White House. Where’s the Hills Hoist, and the tin shed whose door has seen better days and thus must be pushed up just to lock the bloody thing?
All of us had a rash on the inside of our thighs by the end of the day. This day was absolutely freezing, so cold that such rashes developed simply by our pants rubbing on the cold skin in this area

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FYI Ryan... This is the front of the White House...